Friday 4 November 2011

To boldy go...

What happens at halls when you leave the immersion on...
So this is it, I'm starting a blog.  I don't have a set topic to talk about - this is just gonna be daily moans and groans from a narky old wife with too much time on her hands.  Yes - too much time! You don't hear that much now, do you?  You see I don't live at home with my husband like a normal wife would.  No, I chose to leggit over to England "get myself a education" so I'm living in Derby in student halls on my own.  Well not entirely on my own, I ain't that lucky. I have to share the place with a bunch of students, shudder!  Students like to play crap music, did ya know that?  They especially like to play it at two in the morning, while discussing which bloke they'd like to shag; the one in the kitchen going through the contents of the fridge or the one waiting downstairs, ringing the bell shouting: "I've got cans AND vodka."  Lucky for me I get to go home most weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment